SEEDED CEREAL DELIGHT
1/2 C. PureLiving Sprouted Almonds, coarsely chopped
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients (through cinnamon); transfer to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator
2. Each morning, portion out the amount you wish to eat and grind it in a seed grinder, blender, or food processor (it is more nutritious – and keeps better – if ground fresh daily)
3. Add to a bowl with an equal portion of oat bran, then top with coconut, raisins, and granola of your choice
4. Pour over favorite milk, nut milk, or even juice and enjoy!
1. Switch out the coconut and raisins for your favorite dried fruits. Or, top with sliced banana, berries, or whatever fresh fruit is in season!
2. Enjoy as a hot cereal! Simply add hot water instead of milk (about 1 C. per 1/4 C. cereal), stir, and let sit a few minutes. Alternately, you can sprinkle the seed mixture over your regular bowl of oatmeal.