Sprouted Harvest Muesli Cookies
Makes approx. 2 dozen
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Shiloh Farms Himalayan Pink Salt
1 large egg, beaten slightly
1/2 C. organic canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, combine muesli, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; set aside
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together egg, pumpkin, honey, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and mix well – dough will be wet and sticky
4. Drop by the tablespoonful onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven 12-15 minutes
5. Allow to cool on wire rack, then store in an air-tight container up to 1 week (or longer in the refrigerator)
1. Don’t have a batch of our Sprouted Muesli made? Substitute the following: 1¼ C. PureLiving Organic Sprouted Rolled Oats, 1/3 C. Shiloh Farms Organic American Native Pecans, 1/3 C. Shiloh Farms Organic Cranberries, 1/4 C. PureLiving Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, 1 Tbsp. PureLiving Organic Sprouted Chia Seeds.
2. Not using a pre-made muesli? Feel free to mix things up with your own favorite combination of nuts and dried fruits. Might we suggest Shiloh Farms Organic Hazelnuts and Bing Cherries? Or what about our Organic Sprouted Almonds with Organic Wild Blueberries?
3. Everything’s better with a little chocolate! Try adding 1/3 C. Shiloh Farms Allergen Free Mini Dark Chocolate Chips to the batter before cooking.